miércoles, 28 de marzo de 2018

                                Love fever                               
"There's this movie that I think you'll like
This guy decides to quit his job 
And heads to New York City
This cowboy is running from himself
And she's been living on the highest shelf"




With these brief pretexts that I know of the movie, I took my camera and a ticket to the far west along with my love.

A warm sun fell us while we wandered through the desert looking for a place to stay in San Antonio.

We went into taverns, we loved and we hated everything; We had to leave and some Sheriff assimilated us in posters of "Wanted".

San Antonio


Camera MakeSony
Camera ModelILCE-6000
Focal Length16mm
Apertureƒ/4
Shutter Speed1/4000s
ISO100
Dimensions2729 × 3821

She was pointing at me with her lens while singing a verse to a guitar on the side of a lonely road somewhere in Arizona.
We fled our boredom and we were our own outlaws.

Arizona


Camera Make Canon
Camera Model Canon EOS 6D
Focal Length 24mm
Aperture ƒ/4
Shutter Speed 1/15s
ISO 500
Dimensions 3331 × 5472


I was looking for something in her, in those landscapes and in my verses; like any gold digger of the 19th century ...

At some point we were in Santa Fe, but I can not remember.

Santa Fe


Camera Make Nikon
Camera Model D750
Focal Length 86mm
Aperture ƒ/5.6
Shutter Speed 1/250s
ISO 100
Dimensions 6016 × 4016

We arrived in San Francisco, and then where will we go? From that moment we started a new adventure that would unite our lives.

San Francisco


Camera Make Nikon
Camera Model NIKON D750
Focal Length 112mm
Aperture ƒ/2.8
Shutter Speed 1/4000s
ISO 100
Dimensions 6016 × 4016

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario